Starmex Seal is a mineral coating containing active components that ensure the sealing of pores of concrete and the formation of a bulk waterproofing layer. Starmex Seal possesses high water resistance and abrasion resistance, as well as high chemical resistance. Due to the osmotic action, high adhesion of the mixture to the surface and sealing of the pores of the concrete is achieved. In addition to the process of hidration of cement during the application of Starmex, crystallization reactions take place, which ensures the ability of the coating to overlap the microcracks.
PackageBag of 25 kg
- Vertical and horizontal waterproofing of new and existing structures.
- Waterproofing of all types of building materials: concrete and reinforced concrete, masonry, cement plaster, porous concrete, shotcrete.
- Waterproofing of wet rooms, buried structures, elevator shafts, tunnels, retaining walls, slabs, tanks (including drinking water), silos, treatment facilities, wells, etc.
- Provides high water resistance with positive and negative hydrostatic pressure
- Has an osmotic type of penetrating action
- Forms a seamless vapor-permeable waterproof coating
- Has a high resistance to chlorides, sulfates and phosphates
- Does not contain volatile organic substances, is environmentally safe
- Easy to apply