Home Products Gydrozo Protection and waterproofing Coatings on a polymer basis DensTop AK 220
DensTop AK 220
DensTop AK 220 is a one-component water-based product designed to protect and decorate facades and other exterior surfaces of buildings and structures, including those prone to cracking. The material is a paint based on a water dispersion of acrylic, which after polymerization forms an elastic protective membrane. Suitable for most building mineral materials: concrete, plaster, masonry, etc.
PackageBucket 25 kg
- Protection against carbonization and decoration of concrete structures, such as bridges, industrial and civil buildings and structures.
- Protection of facades and other external surfaces from exposure to rainwater, sea climate, anti-icing agents, freeze / thaw cycles, pollution, etc.
- Protection of external surfaces with hair and unstabilized cracks.
- Excellent resistance to СО2. permeation. Provides reliable protection against carbonization.
- Forms a waterproof, but vapor-permeable coating. Allows the surface to "breathe."
- High elasticity of the membrane allows you to compensate for the movement of the base. The covering overlaps cracks.
- High adhesion to most building mineral materials.
- It has a self-cleaning effect. Prevents surface contamination.
- Excellent UV and weather resistance.
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or airless spray.
- The material is non-toxic, solvent-free and non-flammable.