DensTop PS 391
DensTop PS 391 is a two-component cold-cured chemical resistant polysulfide mastic. After polymerization forms a durable elastic coating that serves to protect concrete, metal structures, brick and masonry, wood surfaces, asphalt, etc.
- As a protective coating on vertical and horizontal surfaces;
- Protection of structures against exposure to chemically aggressive substances;
- Elastic waterproofing of structures subjected to temperature and shrinkable deformations;
- Protection of structures exposed to UV radiation, high and low temperatures, precipitation, etc .;
- Protection of concrete, metal products and structures, brick and masonry, wooden surfaces, asphalt, etc .;
- Repair damaged coatings.
- Polymerization occurs simultaneously over the entire mass of material;
- High adhesion to most building materials;
- High elasticity, UV resistance, weather and chemical resistance;
- High physicomechanical properties;
- It can be applied at ground and ambient temperatures from -25 ° C to + 50 ° C;
- May be applied on wet substrates;
- Keeps elasticity at a temperature range from -60 ° C to + 140 ° C.