DensTop PU 227 Elastic
Home Products Gydrozo Protection and waterproofing Coatings on a polymer basis DensTop PU 227 Elastic
A two-component polyurethane-based composition that forms, after application, an elastic and at the same time very durable coating, which is highly resistant to water, salt solutions, detergents, fuel and lubricants, and short-term effects of solvents, acids and alkalis. Used to protect concrete and metal structures. Solvent free.
- As an elastic waterproof membrane in the system of protective coatings DensTop.
- Waterproof coating on existing and unexploited roofs.
- Waterproofing of submerged structures and structures, such as: foundations, retaining walls, tunnels, collectors, pipelines, etc.
- Decorative waterproof covering of fountains, cascades, pools, aquariums, dolphinariums, etc.
- Wear-resistant protective coating for tanks, storage tanks for liquids and bulk materials, tanks, incl. contacting with drinking water.
- Waterproofing under the ceramic tile when finishing kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, etc.
- Sealing parapets, joints of various structures, communications inputs, etc.
- Repair of old coatings.
- Forms a seamless membrane, seals cracks, takes the form of a base.
- High adhesion to concrete and metal surfaces, as well as various types of coatings.
- It is resistant to temperature changes, vibration and mechanical loads, incl. abrasive (abrasive) effects.
- High resistance to chemically aggressive media: waste and sea water, lubricants and oils, anti-icing salts, dilute solutions of acids and alkalis.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
- Cold application, does not require the use of an open flame or heat.
- It can be used before the subsequent application of finishing materials, incl. ceramic tiles.
- Does not contain solvents, can be applied in poorly ventilated areas.
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.