DensTop PU 335 Finish
Home Products Gydrozo Protection and waterproofing Coatings on a polymer basis DensTop PU 335 Finish
A two-component water-based composition based on aliphatic polyurethane, which, after application, forms a protective film with high resistance to abrasive wear. The coating quickly hardens, waterproof and vapor-permeable. The material is durable, resistant to hidrolysis, has a high chemical resistance and resistance to UV radiation. It is used to protect structures made of concrete, wood, metal, asbestos cement, ceramic products, etc., as well as as a finishing layer when constructing polymer coatings.
- As a finishing layer in the system of polymer coatings DensTop.
- Finishing and protection against abrasive wear of concrete floors.
- Finishing and UV protection of polymer coatings.
- Dust removal of concrete floors and protection of coatings against chalking
- Waterproofing membrane for all types of roofs and open areas.
- Protection of acrylic coatings, cement compositions, ceramic tiles, wooden and metal structures.
- Transparent and color coating.
- High abrasion resistance, protects the coating from wear.
- Resistance to UV radiation, does not yellow, protects the coating from fading.
- High elasticity and tensile strength.
- Ease of application, ease of cleaning tool.
- High adhesion to most building materials.
- Prevents chalking coatings.
- Wide operating temperature range
- Eco-friendly product: water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable, does not contain solvents. Suitable for interior and exterior.