DensTop PU 700 Shell
A two-component self-leveling composition on a polyurethane basis for manual application. After polymerization, the product forms a durable waterproof coating with high elasticity. It is applied on the bases exposed to high mechanical loads.
- As a waterproofing membrane with high elasticity in the protective coating system DensTop;
- Waterproof coating of exploited and unexploited roofs, terraces, open areas, etc .;
- Wear-resistant coating of parking lots, pedestrian crossings, sidewalks, etc .;
- Nonskid covering of ramps on parkings, etc .;
- High-strength coating of ballast troughs of railway bridges.
- High durability, weather resistance, chemical resistance;
- High adhesion to various types of bases; including when used together with specialized DensTop primers for concrete, asphalt, wood, bituminous materials (including roll), metal, PVC-based materials, plastics, mineral wool, extruded polystyrene foam, glass, ceramic products, etc .;
- High elasticity, wear resistance, abrasion resistance and impact resistance;
- Blocks cracks with opening widths up to 0.8 mm;
- Forms a flat surface;
- Wide operating temperature range.