MAXELASTIC ® PUR is a one-component liquid product ready to use, based on moisture curing special polyurethane resins, that provides a high performance waterproofing elastic membrane designed for long-term protection and waterproofing of concrete, cement-based mortars, bricks, tiles, etc.
|Bucket||25 kg||White||24 pcs|
|Bucket||25 kg||Red||24 pcs|
|Bucket||25 kg||Gray||24 pcs|
- Elastic waterproofing for all types of roofs, terraces and balconies.
- Waterproofing and protection of water tanks, reservoirs, digesters, etc.
- Waterproofing of parking decks, bridge decks and access ramps.
- Bridging, sealing and filling of hairline cracks and outstanding points subjected to movements.
- Waterproofing prior to tile in indoor or outdoor applications, such as balconies, kitchens, bathrooms, terraces, etc.
- Waterproofing of irrigation channels, pipelines, etc.
- Coating and protection of metal structures; tanks or silos, steel pipes, etc.
- External waterproofing and protection for underground concrete structures.
- Very high elasticity at both high and low temperatures. Absorbs thermal movements of substrate subject to extreme weather conditions as well as vibrations.
- Excellent crack-bridging ability, acting as anti- fracture membrane when it is applied on substrate.
- Forms a continuous and waterproofing membrane without joints or connections, sealing permanently cracks and fitting to the geometry of the substrate.
- Excellent adhesion on common substrates used in construction. No primers are required.
- Good chemical resistance to de-icing salts, seawater, wastewater, diluted alkali and acid solutions.
- Withstands a wide temperature range, i.e. from –40 oC to 100 oC.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Suitable membrane for permanent immersion applications.
- Long-lasting protection compared to paints and other coatings. Maintenance-free.
- Ready to use and easy applied manually or by airless spray.