MAXSEAL® SUPER is a special waterproofing coating made of a mixture of cements, carefully controlled aggregates and special organic and inorganic additives. Its special formula improves the osmotic effect of the application allowing the penetration in the concrete through its capillary system. The product crystallises inside sealing, waterproofing and protecting the concrete structure. It has been designed to be applied on fresh or set concrete, pre-cast concrete, concrete blocks or cement plasters but is also suitable for applications in bricks and masonry.
|Sack||25 kg||White||48 pcs|
|Bucket||5 kg||Gray||96 pcs|
|Sack||25 kg||Gray||48 pcs|
- Waterproofing and coating drinking water tanks.
- As a waterproof coating for exterior and walls.
- Basements and below-grade structures subjected to positive or negative water pressure.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete foundations, retaining walls and foundation slabs.
- As a waterproof coating for concrete blocks and prefabricated panels.
- As a decorative, waterproof finish for silos and cooling towers in thermal plants.
- Repairing and waterproofing irrigation channels.
- As a coating to waterproof dams and retaining walls.
- To protect and waterproof concrete in water treatment plants.
- Suitable for use in contact with drinking water.
- The penetration inside concrete provides internal sealing and protective effect. It seals cracks up to 0,4 mm.
- 100% waterproof coating, even in permanent immersion applications subjected to high pressures.
- For indoor applications, especially basements, the coating resists hydrostatic pressure from groundwater.
- Can be applied on dampened surfaces, being easy to use free of future maintenance costs.
- Resists the corrosive effects of salt water and atmospheric pollution.
- Longer lasting than paints and other coatings.
- Once it sets, can be painted over. It can also be covered with ceramic tiles as in swimming pools or decorative outdoor murals.
- Allows the substrate the water vapour diffusion.