MAXBETON is a hydraulic, quick setting, non-shrink mortar for placing and fixing of elements in building and civil works. Its thixotropy allows the placing in both vertical and horizontal surfaces as well as overhead areas.
- Fixing of anchorages, pipes, sanitary fixtures, etc.
- Placing of doors and window frames and pre-frames made of wood or metal.
- Fixing of electrical installation mechanisms and connection boxes.
- Fixing of wooden wedges.
- Sealing around penetrating pipes and drains in water tanks, cisterns, etc.
- Placing and fixing of sewer lids, gratings or lattices in drains, etc.
- Very fast setting and immediate placement into service of the fixed element.
- Develops high mechanical resistance both compression and flexural very quickly.
- No shrinkage.
- Very good resistance to freeze-thaw cycles
- One-component, only water is required for mixing.
- It does not contain chlorides, metallic aggregates or others corroding compounds.