MAXSHEEN ELASTIC is a water-based pure acrylic product which provides an elastic, durable and high performance coating suitable for waterproofing, anti-carbonation protection and decoration of concrete structures and masonry in all kind of civil engineering works and buildings. It is available in two versions: smooth and textured finish.
|Bucket||5 kg||96 pcs|
|Bucket||25 kg||24 pcs|
- Protection against carbonation on concrete structures, bridges, industrial areas, residential buildings, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection against freezing cycles, marine environment, pollution, etc in sea side façades, architectural concrete, etc.
- Over MAXSEAL®, MAXSEAL® FLEX, ®® CONCRESEAL PLASTERING, MAXREST in order to achieve the required texture and colour finish.
- Waterproofing and restoration of active cracks and joints on façades, architectural curtain-wall panels, etc.
- Excellent protection against carbonation of concrete. Very high resistance to CO2 penetration, preventing corrosion of rebars caused by carbonation process.
- Permeable to water vapour, it does not form a water vapour barrier.
- It is elastic and provides very good crack- bridging capability. Withstands substrate movements in a wide temperature range.
- Very high adhesion over common building materials: concrete, renders, bricks, stone, wood, gypsum plasters, etc.
- Good resistance to stains and dirt. Easy to clean.
- Long-lasting. Excellent UV-ray and weathering resistance with colour stability.
- Environmentally friendly: Non-toxic and non- flammable.
- Available in 16 different colours and two textures finish.