Starmeks FM7 F
Starmex FM7F is a non-shrink polymer-modified fluid mortar with fiber for repair and anchoring. Performs high fluidity and mechanical properties.
PackageBag of 30 kg
- Grouting between foundations for the support of equipment and machinery.
- Mounting columns in the precast foundation;
- Mounting bridge supports;
- Anchor bolts, cables, etc .;
- Repair and strengthening of reinforced concrete structures: foundations, beams, columns, etc .;
- Repair and alignment of the road surface;
- Filling of the bases of metal columns.
- Nonshrinking, doesn't lose contact with the basis, slightly extending structure;
- High cohesion, fresh solution isn't stratified;
- The excellent adhesion to the basis, becomes a whole with a design;
- High early and design durability;
- Waterproof, is fire-resistant, isn't toxic;
- After a setting isn't afraid of differences of temperatures;
- It is steady against influences of periodic loading;
- It is steady against influence of water and oils, lubricant and its derivatives;
- Doesn't contain chlorides and metal particles, it isn't aggressive in relation to fittings.