Home Products Gydrozo Concrete and mortar additives Plasticizers and complex additives Reolen PL 430
Reolen PL 430
A liquid additive based on polycarboxylates that improves the technological properties of concrete and mortar mixes, as well as the performance and physico-mechanical properties of finished products.
PackageCanister of 20 l.
- Preparation of high-quality concrete mixes for a wide range of applications;
- Production of reinforced concrete elements experiencing high static loads during operation;
- Production of concrete with high density and brand strength;
- Factory production of prestressed concrete products;
- Preparation of highly mobile cast self-compacting concrete mixtures with a low w/c ratio;
- Preparation of suspensions of microcements.
- It has an excellent dispersing effect. Provides a uniform distribution of aggregates and a binder in the mixture volume;
- Allows you to get a highly plasticized mixture for concreting hard-to-reach areas and nodes in formwork with a complex configuration and in conditions of thick reinforcement;
- Increases the period of workability of the mixture, slowing the beginning of the setting of concrete;
- Improves cohesion, eliminates sedimentation and stratification of the concrete mix;
- Reduces the W / C ratio and allows to produce high-quality high-density concrete with increased durability and resistance to aggressive effects;
- Reduces shrinkage and creep of concrete;
- Does not contain chlorides and other substances that cause corrosion of reinforced concrete;
- Improves the decorative characteristics of the exposed surface of concrete, reduces the likelihood of sinks and the open porosity of concrete, creating a uniform surface texture;
- Increases adhesion to conventional and prestressed steel reinforcement.