Vitrafin Bond F
Vitrafin Bond F is a one-component, pasty adhesive- and sealing compound based on silane-modified polymer, which hardens through humidity to a flexible product. Vitrafin Bond F can be used for bonding EPDM rubber even on wet surfaces.
Tube 600 ml
- Surface waterproofing and protection.
- Sutable for horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Bonding and sealing without primer on polyester (GRP), PVC, acrylic-glass, polystyrene, EPDM, steal, stainless steal, aluminium, concrete, clinker, marble, glass and wood.
- Sealant for joints (max. 10% movement absorption).
- Bonding waterstops on concrete.
- Bonding EPDM on dry/wet concrete surface.
- High chemical resistance. High bonding on the most of
- High bonding on the most of building materials.
- Can be used for wet (not damp) surfaces.
- Can be used at low temperature.
- Thixotropic (no slump).