DensTop PM 600
DensTop PM 600 is a three-component cement-polyurethane primer compound specially developed for use in DensTop PM coating systems in order to increase adhesion and reduce the porosity of the substrate. Solvent free.
- The primer in the coating system of DensTop PM for oil refineries, pharmaceutical, food and other enterprises with increased requirements for chemical resistance, mechanical strength and resistance to temperature changes.
- Reduces the porosity of the base, prevents the formation of craters and bubbles when applying cement-polyurethane coating systems;
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and mortars;
- High hiding power and mechanical properties;
- Increasing the mechanical strength of floor coverings;
- Wide temperature range of operation, which allows to achieve high heat resistance in DensTop coating systems;
- Environmentally friendly: non-toxic, solvent free and non-flammable.