Vitrafin Bond H
Vitrafin Bond H is a one-component, pasty adhesive and sealing compound based on silanemodified polymer, which hardens through humidity to a flexible product.
Tube 600 ml
- Connection and dilatation joints inside and outside.
- Joints between door and window frames, joints in plumbing, joints in metal constructions.
- Bonding and sealing without primer on polyester (GRP), PVC, acrylic-glass, polystyrene, EPDM, steal, stainless steal, aluminium, concrete, clinker, marble, glass and wood.
- Sealant for joints (max. 25% movement absorption).
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.
- High UV-resistance.
- Can be used under the decorative finishing.
- High chemical resistance.
- High bonding on the most of building materials.
- Can be used for wet surfaces.