Home Products Gydrozo Concrete and mortar additives Waterproofing and hidrophobic additives Reolen Admiks Plyus
Reolen Admiks Plyus
Reolen Admiks Plyus is a complex additive for concrete mixes, providing a significant increase in strength, water resistance, frost resistance, and corrosion resistance of concrete.
PackageBucket of 20 kg
- Increase of water tightness, frost resistance and durability of monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete structures at the stage of concreting;
- Increase of water tightness, frost resistance and durability of concrete and reinforced concrete products at the production stage;
- Increasing the resistance of concrete to the effects of carbonates, chlorides, sulfates, nitrates of bacteria, fungi, algae and marine organisms.
- Improving the water resistance of concrete and reinforced concrete structures and products with high hydrostatic pressure;
- Conservation of vapor permeability of concrete;
- Protection of concrete and reinforced concrete structures and products from exposure to aggressive media: acids, alkalis, wastewater and groundwater, sea water;
- Compatibility with other additives used in the production of concrete and concreting;
- It can be used for concrete in structures in contact with drinking water.