Manodil Cem is a two-component polymer cement sealant for joints, has high elasticity and good adhesion. Component A is a liquid based on special synthetic resins. Component B is a dry mix of cements, additives and special aggregates. Manodil Cem is designed for sealing expansion joints and joints in concrete, block modules and masonry.
- Sealing of expansion joints with movements up to 15% of the seam width
- Sealing of seams of structures that are in direct contact with water, including drinking water, - pipelines, reservoirs, water treatment plants, etc.
- Sealing vertical seams of facades of structures and buildings
- Elimination of cracks resulting from the deformation of concrete and masonry
- As a material for the treatment of seams of exploited coatings subject to deformations
- Maintains seam movements up to 15%
- High chemical resistance and durability
- High adhesion to wet surfaces
- Thixotropic. Does not slip from vertical surfaces.
- Suitable for seams in constant contact with water
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, does not pollute the environment
- Allowed for contact with drinking water