Manoguard 237 is a silane / siloxane aqueous emulsion for hidrophobizing and protecting mineral building materials. Reduces the water absorption of the substrate, without forming a film.
PackageCanister 20 l, barrel 200 l
- Hidrophobization and protection of concrete, brick and plaster facades
- Prevents the formation of highs on concrete, protects it from the effects of freezing and thawing processes
- When impregnating reduces the capillary absorption of building materials, without affecting their vapor permeability
- "Repels" rainwater from brickwork or decorative ceramics, prevents its absorption and improves the appearance of the coating
- Protects the structure from damage caused by the absorption of water and harmful substances
- Protects against mechanical wear, frost, destruction from the action of salts (sulfates, chlorides and nitrates)
- Can be used as a primer before applying water-based paints and plasters
- Greater penetration depth in the pores of concrete and other building materials
- Rapidly achieving the effect of surface hydrophobization
- Increases resistance to freeze-thaw cycles
- Allows surfaces to "breathe"
- Prevents the formation of surface salt formations
- Provides good adhesion on further staining