Reolen FR 476
Reolen FR 476 is an aqueous emulsion of oils for lubricating wooden formwork used in concreting.
PackageCanister of 20 l.
- Production of reinforced concrete structural elements using monolithic technology in the inventory and non-inventory wooden formwork.
- Easily and evenly distributed over the surface of wooden formwork;
- Penetrates into the pores of wooden formwork, preventing the absorption of moisture from the concrete mix;
- It ensures the absence of sticking of the concrete mix to the formwork, facilitates the removal of elements;
- Increases the service life of formwork.