Pyroshell Bond is the first element of a specialized fire protection system Pyroshell. Pyroshell Bond is a specially developed composition based on polymer resin, designed to bond the puncture composition Pyroshell Cem with the substrate.
- It is used as part of the Pyroshell system to provide higher adhesion properties of the PyroChel Tsem mortar, when laying it on smooth, non-porous bases, including polymer coatings and Armoshel system
- It is applied on non-porous bases - polymers and on porous bases, for example, concrete
- Alkali resistance
- Can be applied on wet concrete surfaces.
- Reduces rebound when machine plastering
- Increases the thickness of the permissible coating layer of the composition Pyroshell Cem