Three-dimensionally stable structure of the filler such as epoxy. It is designed to repair, anchoring, grouting designs and products, as well as the installation of the equipment. After curing, forms a high-strength material resistant to chemical attack and vibrations. It has a high adhesion to various substrates, and a fast time of comissioning
- Repair of concrete structures by pouring, filling of voids.
- Connection of bearing concrete elements and elements under repair, columns, curbs.
- Fixation (anchoring) of metal elements in the concrete foundation by pouring.
- Repair of defects on horizontal surfaces.
- Installation of bases for machine tools, equipment and structural support elements.
- Excellent adhesion to the substrate. In most cases, no primer is required.
- Non-toxic. Does not contain solvents.
- High chemical resistance.
- High mechanical strength as well as resistance to vibration and shocks.
- Can be applied to a wet substrate.
- No material shrinkage.
- Possibility of applying thin-layer coatings due to high fluidity.
- Easy to use and easy to mix components.