1K pneumatic piston pump (BM 0433)
BM 0433 is focused on the professional performance of a wide range of injection work, including in hard-to-reach places, as well as the application of a variety of materials using the spray method. Acrylic gels, polyurethane and epoxy resins, silicates, varnishes and paints can be used as materials for it. We draw your attention to the need to mix two-component compositions prior to their placement in an injection pneumatic piston pump. Piston pneumatic pumps BM 0433 operate by compressed air. The design of the model involves working with small volumes of materials or the pump can be effectively used for work involving frequent changes of materials. Working pressure can be up to 264 bar, the model is mounted on a trolley and can very easily be moved to any point of the object.
- injection of 1K and 2K polyurethane and epoxy resins and other finished compounds;
- work under a working pressure of up to 264 bar;
- injection to eliminate active leaks under pressure, waterproofing and sealing joints;
- applying fine finishing compositions, including paints by airless spraying.
- mobility due to low weight and size
- wide range of accessories;
- easy operation and cleaning.