Starmex FM7 Zima
Starmex FM7 Zima is a non-shrink polymer-modified fluid mortar, containing flexible metal fiber, suitable for repair and grouting. It can be applied at temperatures from -10°C up to over 30°C.
PackageBag of 30 kg
- Grouting between foundations for the support of equipment and machinery.
- Grouting between the piles and beams.
- Anchoring bridge pillars
- Anchoring bolts, cables, ets.
- Repair and anchoring concrete structures: foundations, beams, pillars, ets.
- Repair and leveling pavements.
- No shrinkage, high effective bearing area, required positive expansion.
- No bleeding, segregation-free.
- Excellent adhesion (concrete failure test results).
- High early and final compressive strength at low ambient temperatures.
- No water absorption, withstands contact with fire, nontoxic.
- A thermal coefficient of expansion similar to concrete.
- Withstands dynamic loads.
- Non-permeable for water, oils, grease, etc.
- No chlorides, non-metallic, non-corrosive.