DensTop PM 601
DensTop PM 601 is a three-component cement-polyurethane primer compound specially designed for use in DensTop PM coating systems to fill base irregularities and increase adhesion. Solvent free.
- Primer in the coating system of DensTop PM for oil refineries, pharmaceutical, food and other enterprises with increased requirements for chemical resistance, mechanical strength and temperature range of operation;
- Filling of base defects, as well as anchor cuts, to create a smooth base before applying the main coatings of the Denstop PM system;
- Priming of all types of mineral bases of different porosity before applying the main coatings of the DensTop PM system;
- On new concrete bases, 7 days after the device, and on slightly wet surfaces (up to 8%).
- Reducing the porosity of the base, preventing the formation of craters and bubbles when applying cement-and-polyurethane coating systems;
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and mortars;
- High hiding power and mechanical properties;
- Increasing the mechanical strength of floor coverings;
- Wide temperature range of operation, which allows to achieve high heat resistance in DensTop coating systems;
- Environment friendly: non-toxic, solvent free and non-flammable.