Manopur 205 is a two-component polymer-silicate system, designed to harden dry and flooded massifs, to bind loose, unstable soils, to fill voids in mountain ranges, to stop pressure leaks. The components of the composition react instantly, forming a foamed polymeric silicate hidrophobic material, which reliably binds the soil and displaces water from it.
- Stabilization of rocks
- The device "wall-in-ground"
- Strengthening arrays before sinking
- Groundwater leakage stop (plugging)
- Filling voids in rocks, soils
- Very fast reaction time of the material allows work even at high hydrostatic pressure.
- High performance properties
- Safe for the environment, non-flammable material