Spiral Anchor BM 2860
Metal spiral rod - an element of the system of reinforcement of masonry. It is used together with the solution for spiral rods Starmex Arsul. The rod is made of stainless steel. It is a metal rod with a core with a diameter of 6/8/10 mm and fins, located along a spiral arc like a screw.
PackagePrut rod 1 m, bay 10 m
- Masonry reinforcement;
- Elimination of masonry defects: cracks in the masonry walls, columns, foundations, arches and vaults, cracks in the area of door, window openings and other openings;
- As links in masonry;
- Reinforcement of units and joints of structures;
- Mechanical anchoring of structural elements;
- Fastening front elements.
- Does not reduce the aesthetic qualities of masonry;
- Reducing tensile stresses in masonry;
- Works in the elastic stage of deformations;
- Works in tension and shear;
- It is not subject to corrosion;
- The developed surface with two spiral coils, gives a uniform distribution of effort;
- Small diameter and light weight;
- High mechanical properties.