Denstop AK 223 Silko
DensTop AK 223 Silko is a one-component, water-based acrylic composition modified with silanes. Designed for high quality decoration and protection of internal and external surfaces of buildings and structures. The coating is suitable for most building mineral materials: concrete, plaster, masonry, etc.
PackageBucket 25 kg
- Decorative facades of residential and industrial buildings;
- Protection against carbonization of reinforced concrete structures of bridges, chimneys, cooling towers, retaining walls, etc;
- High-quality interior finish with high humidity;
- Preventing the formation of efflorescence on the surface of structures exposed to capillary suction;
- Protection and decorative finishing of sanitizing plaster compositions;
- Protection of exterior surfaces from the effects of rainwater, sea climate, etc.
- Forms a waterproof, but vapor-permeable coating. Allows the surface to "breathe";
- Provides reliable protection against carbonization;
- High adhesion to most building mineral materials;
- Resistance to the action of UV radiation. High color fastness;
- Durability, weather resistance;
- Prevents contamination of surfaces, prevents the development of microorganisms;
- Quick drying;
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or airless spray;
- The material is non-toxic, solvent-free and non-flammable.